Hinton Buildings does not apply for the permit for you, but we do offer the generic engineered drawings for a set fee to use for submitting for a permit. We also do not require you to submit or obtain a permit, it is up to the customer. Be sure to check with your city/county and see what they require. We still sell you a certified building whether you have a permit or not.

Contact the Hinton Buildings Team

We strive hard to provide the best service to our customers! If you weren't able to find what you need online or still have questions, feel free to shoot us a message and someone on our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}